Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Unpacking the stash

Well we have finally moved into our new house, so my yarn stash has been packed for what seems like months, and in reality was 2-3 months.  I had one project out to work on and still in that time did not get it finished, although I am much closer to being done.  And true to my CADD as soon as my stash was unpacked I started a new project.  Something simple that I could whip out in a short amount of time.  That something was a hat!  Simple, less than a skein and done in an hour or so!  It's done using a super chunky yarn, so it is very warm!  Perfect for the winter weather!  You can find the pattern here.


And then I started on a second hat! Because it's winter, and you can never have too many hats!  The above hat is for a friend, and the second hat will be too...it is also a one skein pattern (found here) and of course I actually have SEVERAL skeins of this yarn, in a variegated French vanilla, and in the Walnut the pattern features.  I do need to go find some big funky buttons to finish the hats (yes hats, because I have three skeins of each color, which means I can make 6 total hats!)


Until tomorrow, happy hooking!


No comments:

Post a Comment