Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A bit of Holiday noms

There are very few people in this world that don't like Biscuits and Gravy, I was raised by two of them.  This is why it wasn't until I was an adult that I first tried, and fell in LOVE with B&G, and learned how to make it.  Which is good, because my DH also LOVES B&G.  He asks for it regularly.  We have even gotten desperate enough to chop up links or patties to make it!

Well here I am on Christmas Eve morning, my DH still snug in bed, and me awake with my pooches and playing on Pinterest when I came across something sooooo yummy I just had to jump up and start cooking, before I even sipped my first cup of joe.  Biscuit and Gravy Casserole.  The bloggers words made me hungry, so here goes nothing!

Cut up the biscuits and put half of em in a pan, don't forget to grease it!  Those go in the oven for 10 min at 400 degrees!

Cook the sausage 

Make gravy per usual...

pour yummy gravy over precooked biscuits

top with the other half of the cut up biscuits

then cook for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown

grab a fork and dig right in!

Now I need to figure out what to do on Christmas morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment