Saturday, December 14, 2013

I know what you're getting for Christmas!

This time of year it is always a tricky time for blog posts.  Especially when I am making several of the presents this year.  And I'm pretty sure most everyone who is getting a crocheted creation from me has and will see any blog posts I make. So until those gifts get given I cannot post pictures.

I do have one cute project that has been completed that I can share, my second minion.

He was successfully completed and mailed halfway across the country.

The rest, and I have completed three other projects not counting the minion, and I am working on another hopefully quick project...

My dogs are certainly enjoying the downtime, choosing to snuggle with me on the couch while I count stitches under my breath, occasionally trying to steal the skein of yarn i'm working with because it is soooo soft.

I cannot wait to post pictures of the recipients of my handiwork, it is truly a joy to be able to create for others.

So keep a look out for blogs to follow, I know my dogs are!


No comments:

Post a Comment