Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Photo Challenge - Photo 28, Low Angle

The previous photo challenge was a high angle, this photo is a low angle, and is where the photographer shoots a subject from down low.  This poses a challenge when trying to photograph dogs.  They want to come snuggle and play when you are down on the floor...I definitely need to do more training so they learn to stay when I am taking pictures of them. At least that is what I would like to do.  I did manage to get a few pictures using the stairwell in my house to get the angle I needed, but none of the turned out like I wanted...the next step was to take the boys outside and see if I could get some shots there.  And I did get several with Fergus when he was barking at his ball.  Of those photos this one is my favorite shot!


No comments:

Post a Comment