Friday, January 1, 2016

Week 26! Happy New Year!

This is the week little Guppy's eyes open!  She can distinguish light from dark and will kick when I shine a light on my belly.  And what a kick it is!  With those long legs of hers I am surprised I am not black and blue!!!  She also kicks when Fergus barks.  A fun milestone this past week, I got my first kick in the ribs!  Her favorite kicking or punching position is still to kick towards my back so if you want to feel her you will have to wait till she turns around again.  She is at least 14" long and is almost two pounds!!

Picture from Baby Center

My belly button is still an innie, although every day it gets a bit closer to being an outtie...either way my little girl is growing and kicking and it is so exciting!!!  Now me growing is another story.  It's still so hard to watch the numbers on the scale go up and up even though I know it's for a good reason.  And everyone always tells me, "You are eating for two" which is true, just one of us is really tiny and doesn't need that much calorie wise.  Stay tuned for a blog post on what it really takes (extra calorie wise) to make a human!

Another exciting thing coming up...our 3D ultrasound is on Monday! So we will have new pictures of Guppy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment