Friday, January 29, 2016

Week 30!

10-ish weeks left! Holy cow!  It seems like just yesterday I was posting that I was finally pregnant, and Guppy was in the right place!  How time flies!  My baby girl is now over 3 pounds, and at least 17", but probably more because of her long legs.  Other things that are growing this week.  Her brain, it's starting to look more like a brain with the wrinkles, grooves and indentations.  This week the part of the brain that helps with temperature regulation will take over instead of leaving that task for other parts of the body, mainly the fuzzy fur that has up to now covered her tiny little body.  Once she is born all of the fuzz will have disappeared.


I'm still feeling great, and I have a laundry list of things I want to get done before she gets here including a crib skirt, decorations, a quilt, crib mobile....it's a long list and I'll be blogging about each project as I work on them and get them done!


No comments:

Post a Comment