Friday, February 5, 2016

Week 31!

This last week flew by very fast! At this point Guppy has almost reached the length she will be at birth, and will still need to gain 3-5 more pounds, the big growth spurt starts soon!  And talking about weight, the placenta has stopped growing any bigger and is now just over 1 lb.

Photo from Pregnology.com

She is still moving a LOT especially at night, or when I'm laying down, although if you want to feel you have to be patient, because when someone other than mom puts a hand on the belly she just freezes.  Some pregnancy resources say that I will feel movement less but I laugh at that, my little ninja/star soccer player/ballerina/runway model is still kicking away and it's getting stronger and stronger....

One of the other things that has started this past week are the Braxton-Hicks contractions.  The Dr. asked me about them during our appointment on Monday and at that point I had only had one that I noticed...and then Wednesday I felt/noticed like 8 or 9, all day, not all in a row.

In the coming weeks I will start to make a list of the items that need to be in the hospital bag...who am I kidding, I'm sure here in the next week I will have the bag just flat out packed and ready to go...one of the "bonuses" of being me and not wanting to leave everything to last minute...

No comments:

Post a Comment