Friday, December 18, 2015

Week 24!

I have been noticing that when I sing my little Guppy starts dancing!  And with it being the Christmas Season I am singing a LOT!  I love Christmas music!!!  I can also feel her move when I am standing which is a change from the usual sitting or laying down of weeks past!

At this stage the development checklist is short and simple! Ears - developed, Fingernails - developed, lungs - working on it, but they are already producing the surfactant that allows the lungs to expand and little Guppy to breathe air once she is born!  Right now she is still rather tiny, at over a foot long and is now packing on the baby fat so she weighs around 1 lb 4 oz.

Photo from Pregnology.com

We are on the backside of the pregnancy, at almost 2/3 of the way done!  A scary and exciting thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment