Saturday, November 21, 2015

DIY heaven!

Pinterest is full of DIY clothes and other cute things for little girls.  So I decided to drag out my fabric stash and try one!  I will link to the sites where the tutorials or instructions are, so I'm just going to post the finished garment!  Let's have some fun!!


This little number is from a blog called Running with Scissors.  The tutorial is very simple to follow, and it is soooo easy!  I combined the idea of add the layers from Crazy Little Projects and the lace at the bottom from It's Not For Granted.  This will fit Baby Fish when she is about 6 months old.  I can't wait to try it on her and see!

1 comment:

  1. Dayna
    I made two for my great-grandaughter, from tees I found at the Thrift store and fabric I had.....I used to make them for my granddaughters all the time. Perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete