Friday, September 4, 2015

9 weeks!!!

With a post every week I feel like time is flying by!  It really does seem like yesterday I found out that I was expecting a miracle!  If you are just now tuning in, or don't recall, I was basically told that IVF was the only way I was going to have a baby...and just when we start planning to save for that very expensive procedure I got a positive test!  I still can't believe it...pinch me!!!

Week 9, and Baby Fish (or Guppie as they are affectionately called) has a skeleton, not fully formed but all the parts and pieces are there!  By then end of the week the parts that will show boy or girl will also be formed although it will be a long time yet before we are told (November)!  If you were able to see Guppie...this could be what you see! Baby Fish is a whopping 1.2 inches long!


No comments:

Post a Comment