Friday, September 11, 2015

What is so special about the 10th week?

This week Baby Fish will completely lose his/her tail, and they will look like a little tiny human instead of a sea monkey!  The inner ear is ready, and the outer ear will be developing although it will be a while before he can hear anyone talking to him through mama's belly.



At the end of this week the placenta will be developed and the baby will be getting all of it's blood supply and food from mama, all the more reason to watch what I eat!  Gone are the days of eating for two.  I just need to add a few more calories to my daily intake, but make sure they are protein and vitamin packed ones.  There is a chance that this week I will get more morning sickness because my HcG levels will be at their highest this week!

I did get to hear the heartbeat this past week.  I should have posted it, but I am gonna post it now!  Just listen to the little Chug-chug sound, like a mini train.  That is Baby Fish!


No comments:

Post a Comment