Friday, August 28, 2015

Week 8 already!

Time has flown by this week!!!  Nausea has come back with a vengeance, and the heartburn...oh Mt Vesuvius in my chest...I can finally feel the hard spot that is my uterus, which is really cool.  I'm just waiting to hear the heartbeat.  I'm hoping to figure out how to use the Doppler later this week so I can see if I can catch it on video...

By the end of this week Baby Fish will be about 2" long!  You can see the brain through the skin on the back of the head, and he is moving a lot...I can't feel it yet, but he's moving!  You can see the fingers and toes!

His or her heart is beating strong and steady now.  Bones will start to form during this week as well.  Right now there is only cartridge and it will take a few weeks for the tiny skeleton to fully form.  This is the week that the things that make a boy or a girl will start to form.  It will still be weeks before we are able to find out...late November is the time frame.  Either way we are super excited for our little Guppie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment