Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Photo Challenge 2016

As I stated on my last post of my 2015 Photo Challenge I am going to only post my daily photo on my Instagram account which will also post to Twitter and Facebook.  So if you'd like to follow along, here is the list for this year!  You can also use the links provided above to follow me on Instagram or Twitter.  If you want to participate I am starting a new hashtag, #MsFishsPhotoChallenge2016 so all of the daily photos are linked!!!


I am also attaching the calendar I am using for this year's challenge,  I am starting with my first photo on June 1st, and this will go through the end of August, skipping weekends and the 4th of July. For a total of 65 days, and 65 photos!!!


Hope you decide to have fun with me this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment