Saturday, May 14, 2016

Breastfeeding

Guppy is doing such a good job breastfeeding!!!  And now that we are out and about more and more I have fed her in public several times.  Fortunately I have not had to deal with people that think I should go to the bathroom....even so, consider this a PSA...(with some foul language...)


Breast feeding ..... people piss me off
Posted by Ashley Osman on Thursday, January 28, 2016



There are multiple reasons that I chose to breastfeed my baby, besides the health benefits.  It's cheaper, it's what is right for OUR family.  It helps me lose the baby weight!  I'm not saying that mom's that choose to formula feed are wrong, a fed baby is always a healthy baby; however you have to accomplish that.  I want to share some information about breastfeeding:





Now, I have been told that I shouldn't post pics of my baby feeding online....but I do anyway because that is the only way to normalize breastfeeding. So I will leave you with the latest pic of my darling doing her thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment