Wednesday, May 18, 2016

I will never...

When we discovered we were pregnant I had a list of things I was never going to do. Baby fish was never going to sleep in our room...
The first several days home guess where she was...Yup, our room, she now sleeps in her own room across the hall, in a swing because she's still refusing to sleep in her crib.

I was also never going to give her a pacifier...


Yeah, this week all she wants to do is stay attached to me...which isn't bad, but she chokes on booby juice and/or ends up completely emptying her stomach all over herself and me...so a paci on occasion is better than the alternative!

There were several other things I said I was NOT going to do.  Like leaving the house during the first two weeks, or allowing anyone other than family to hold her. Two days after we left the hospital I was in public, and went shopping after our first Dr's Appointment.  I was out and about visiting people and allowing them to hold her...and go figure at 1 month old she is perfectly fine, nothing bad happened by doing the things I never thought I would!

1 month old and still so tiny!

1 comment:

  1. A happy healthy baby and mom! God is good! And he has blessed you with a wonderfully supportive husband. Thank God for this family!

    ReplyDelete