Monday, August 20, 2012

Warm and cheesy potatoes? Yes Please!


I always love when people request dishes from me.  My DH asked me to make a twicebaked potato casserole for him to take to work tomorrow.  So of course I said yes!

Baking the potatoes is what takes so long in this recipe.  Of course you could cheat and do it in the microwave, just don’t oil or salt.

Once the potatoes are done, put the to the side to cool...

And cook the bacon

While the bacon is cooking mix up the rest of the ingredients

Cube the potatoes (with or without skin), and crumble the bacon in to a large bowl, dump the cheese mixture in and mix it all up.

Put it in an oven safe dish and bake until everything is melted and bubbly.

Serve warm and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! And of course you had bacon in this recipe!!!

    ReplyDelete