Friday, December 23, 2011

I know what you're getting for Christmas

Only two more days!  I’m not quite sure how to feel about that.  I’m moving along quite nicely, the brownies from last night taste delicious!  The sugar cookies rolled out  
and baked quickly, and apparently a little too quickly.  As I had the same problem with them as I did the brownies…that I did not discover until the last batch with my round chunk of leftover dough came out…totally raw in the middle…ugh, so they are all getting another two minutes in the oven…please oh please…success!   Puffy, fluffy, and cooked sugar cookies!!!

I also mixed up Lambert’s Rolls.  I’ve made these and put the recipe in an earlier post.



The next item on my list, and I need to check it twice, is Pecan Pie.  An actual request by my boyfriend!  This is a rare instance.  He usually just says, “Whatever” cause he’s not picky.  But he asked for a pecan pie…I’ve never made one before.  Not a problem, I’m Batman.


At least I hope it tastes as good as it looks...

1 comment:

  1. Must have been a good pie, we didn't even get to taste any left overs!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete