Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Just walk it out!

There is a time during pregnancy when time seems to creep by soooo slowly.  When it seems like you are trapped in the movie "Groundhog Day" and the day will just never end.



But there is a light at the end of the tunnel, because it will in fact come to an end...eventually...so to help that process along I took a trip to the zoo with my mom.  They say walking is supposed to be good during pregnancy, and towards the end can bring on labor...One of the perks of living in KC are the occasional free tickets to the zoo that come in the mail!


We walked about 2 miles (at least that is what my fitness tracker said....should have used my Runkeeper app), and visited several of the exhibits! Of course I had to bring my "big camera" to capture the beauty of the animals!!!  You can see the full size photos on Instagram.


The jury is still out as to whether this trip to the zoo will get Guppy here any faster, but we did have a great time!!!


1 comment: