Friday, March 18, 2016

Week 37! I'm pre-term...

If I were to go into labor after today the dr's would not stop it!!  That being said, hubbs has asked that I NOT post it on social media that we are headed to the hospital, pushing etc until much later.  I respect his feelings, so I will have him, and our labor coach, help me keep track of a timeline of events so I can document it later!  As I've said in my post last week, we are going to keep visitors to a minimum at first...


I do have about 3 weeks left till my Estimated Due Date...As much as I can't wait till she is here, I'm not going to worry that she's not already!  She will be here when she is done cooking!


This week Guppy will gain about half a pound, the average baby is around 6.5 lbs already.  She is by some sources considered full term, although new research still calls her pre-term.  She is head down and may start to engage this week.  I did find out that I am Group B Strep negative (YEAH!!!) which means I don't need to rush to the hospital once my water breaks, or labor starts! That is a relief!

Here is my bump!


No comments:

Post a Comment