Saturday, October 31, 2015

Pumpkin overload!

I ended up with enough pumpkin to make two pies and still had some leftover!!!  My dogs will enjoy the bits of pumpkin mixed in their food over the next few days, and I really only made one pie...so what to do with the extra....I have one bag that will be destined for a Thanksgiving pie in a few weeks and I have one cup of puree that I have decided will become Pumpkin Pie Cookies

The recipe is simple!  Mix up the butter and sugar, then add the egg, pumpkin and vanilla...



Add the flour and spices and get it all mixed up and then after it's mixed, plop it on greased cookie sheets, or baking mats by the rounded table spoon and bake for 15-18 minutes



When the yummy cookies come out of the oven let them sit for 2 minutes.



Then move them to a wire rack to continue to cool!



Then you can glaze them with a little frosting drizzle!  It's part of the recipe so I guess I should do it!



Enjoy! And Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment