Wednesday, July 24, 2013

That's evil!


Happy Hooker checking in!  I have been busy, trying to pack to sell our house...doing blanket and afghan projects, recovering from an emergency surgery, and starting on new projects!

I created a ripple blanket for my niece, seemed only fair because I had started one for her sissy, who's due in September/October.  She doesn't like it at all...lol.


And of course I started a new minion, and posting said minion on Facebook was a great idea, as I have sold him, and have an order for another regular minion.

I have also been asked to create an Evil Minion from Despicable Me 2.  So I am using the standard minion pattern to create a new pattern for the evil minion.


I am using Red Heart Dark Orchid yarn for the body


And Lion Brand Homespun in Grape for the hair.
Click to view detail of 790-386

I am planning on using black yarn to create the buttons instead of purchasing buttons, but we'll see, I may change my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment