Tuesday, September 25, 2012

It's not your mama's meatloaf

Inspiration strikes again!  Tonight I decided to make Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf.  Not a new recipe to me, it's been a while, but I had the energy to make it so here we go!

Start by browning 10 pieces of bacon, if it's thick cut you can use 5.
Then take your beef (or whatever ground meat you want to use) and combine the eggs

bread crumbs

mayo

shredded cheddar cheese
and the Worcestershire sauce

in a big bowl with the salt and pepper.  At this point I realized that I was STILL out of ketchup...so I used BBQ sauce, and omitted the mustard.  Make sure your hands are clean and take any rings off...then mix and mash it all together.  Form it into a loaf shape, spread more BBQ on top

and bake at

for 40 minutes, or so...
Then top it off with the french fried onions!

Cook another 10 minutes, and it's ready to eat!

ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. When I mix up meatloaf, I put all the ingredients in a plastic bag and mash it up through the bag. No messy hands, no bowl to clean up either!

    ReplyDelete