Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sloppy Chicken

Today is a day for experimenting in the kitchen! After my earlier success I decided to push farther and make black pepper and molasses pulled chicken sandwiches. Click here for recipe.  It's an easy recipe, and a quick enough meal.  There is only my DH and I, so I only used two thawed chicken breasts, but this recipe could be doubled, or tripled for a party or office gathering.

Mix the 9 sauce ingredients together in a sauce pan and bring to a boil.

Add the chicken and stir
 Cover and reduce the heat to medium low and cook for 20-25 minutes until the chicken is cooked and tender.

Shred it by hand, or dump into a stand mixer and "mix" on low until the meat is shredded, yes this really works and is sooo much easier than doing it by hand.  although today I did it by hand...

Scoop onto a bun and enjoy!
Yes, I'm going back for seconds!

2 comments: