Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mother Hubbard's cupboards are bare!

Yeah, we missed grocery day...you know, that day that you both have free to go shopping...so we are going to have to wait until Friday...so until then i'm on a scavenger hunt for food!

Tonight I decided to try pizza roll ups...a twist on what I have created before.  And again, a super simple recipe...4 ingredients or less, unless you want to get crazy with your pizza stuffing!

One tube crescent rolls
Mozzarella cheese
Pepperoni
Sauce for dipping

Preheat the oven (my rolls said 375) and lay out the crescent rolls and cover the rolls with pepperoni

Then with the cheese


Roll each one up making sure the tail is under


Cook for 12 minutes

At this point you can preheat your pizza dipping sauce, or if you are like me, skip the sauce all together!

Make sure you don't burn your mouth eating these little gems! 

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried this with home-made dough? I've used the french bread recipe for this. But I like EXTRA sauce!

    ReplyDelete