Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The first post...

Testing 1-2-3!!  The very first blog post from yours truly is now up and ready for comments!  That is if you have any!  I'm sure posting is not quite required yet, but I'm gonna do it anyway!  : )  

In this blog throughout this semester I will be posting all about the assignments I'm doing, problems I may be having, the thoughts I've been thinking, stuff like that.  Of course as this in itself is an assignment for this course i will be keeping my posts PG and expect any and all comments to be PG as well...there is no need to be offending anyone else that is reading this!  So...feel free to comment, suggest and otherwise put in your "two cents" as this adventure continues for the next 16 or so weeks!

Till next time...
D

3 comments:

  1. I am amused.

    My only recommendation is to perhaps modify the link colorization if that's possible on this platform, or darken the backdrop.

    I look forward to harassing you this semester. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will attempt to do so...

    Looking forward to your harassment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new fonts! Things are starting to really shape up. :)

    ReplyDelete